FOR THOSE WHO TAKE MAXIM MAG SERIOUSLY
Supposedly Stuff Magazine has a fashion consultant or some shit for those guys who just don't know how to dress themselves. Here is a little thing I found while perusing the toilet reader (I was pooping, okay? Leave me alone)...

I FEEL SO BAD FOR THIS GUY...YEAH RIGHT, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.
Yeah, check out some of the comments Kelly has for this guy.

How are those 'embroidered jeans progressive yet masculine?' Hey Matt, that's a pretty tight shirt bro, I mean that's progressive. Fuck off Kelly, go live vicariously through Sex and the City since no guy will ever like you. Ever.
If there is any guy out there who actually takes this shit seriously, he probably:
A) Has no penis
B) If he does, will never use it
C) If he uses it, it will be sucked by himself
The guy in the pic, Matt, cannot honestly be respected by anyone, anytime, anywhere. Struggling Actor? Try struggling at everything.

I FEEL SO BAD FOR THIS GUY...YEAH RIGHT, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.
Yeah, check out some of the comments Kelly has for this guy.

How are those 'embroidered jeans progressive yet masculine?' Hey Matt, that's a pretty tight shirt bro, I mean that's progressive. Fuck off Kelly, go live vicariously through Sex and the City since no guy will ever like you. Ever.
If there is any guy out there who actually takes this shit seriously, he probably:
A) Has no penis
B) If he does, will never use it
C) If he uses it, it will be sucked by himself
The guy in the pic, Matt, cannot honestly be respected by anyone, anytime, anywhere. Struggling Actor? Try struggling at everything.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home